Monday, October 4, 2010

New Laptop Battery and Adapter site I found FREE SHIPPING!!! YES

Hey Everyone,
Thanks again for visiting, it seems that the information I am posting is now beginning to reach a lot of people. Who knows, maybe we can even get a free battery or something thrown my way from some of the Laptop sites I refer out to (hint, hint).   Anyhow, I repair a lot of laptops for friends and family and I found a new site that sells all types of laptop batteries and adapters and their quality so far has been better than most and their prices are great.  I have not had to deal with customer service yet, but the shipping is FREE.  I love free shipping, how about you?   I feel like I am really getting a deal when I buy a laptop battery or whatever and the price that the item is listed for is the price I end up paying.  Check them out for laptop batteries and adapters for PCs and Apples BuyBatteriesDirect.com

No comments:

Post a Comment